Search Results
Read Post 12:06 AM on 26-Aug-2011
 Frozen
there arn't any rules, so report it for what? Edit: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/view/319/ground-rules

Read Post 12:01 AM on 26-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
*presses "report this post"*

Read Post 12:01 AM on 26-Aug-2011
 Naichiku
Really?

Read Post 12:00 AM on 26-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
There is no point in making a track and spending days polishing it to a shine if it gets downloaded 6 times and disappears.

Read Post 11:57 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
The poster above will always be more strongly associated with Super Mario than with Trackmania. :cool: Edit: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/view/319/ground-rules

Read Post 11:56 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Virus
Yup same here eXtract ! I've count there's about 33 Km from the map to the infinite void. That's not the only interesting to see ! Drive around in the canyons ! I found a very deep hole somewhere in the ground from which you can't get out. :p

Read Post 11:45 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Virus
Of course everybody likes to get feedback and awards because it shows other people appreciating your input to the community TrackMania is all about comunnity. Recognition for your work represents a part of the fun, aside with building tracks. A...

Read Post 11:39 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 FLO
*Inclinated boost *Other way to build a loop ( a bit like those of bay...) *More Scenery

Read Post 11:34 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
Guys, let me ask you a question. Are you here mainly to become a successful author on tmx in the meaning of awards or are you playing the game because it's fun? Of course everybody likes to get feedback and awards because it shows other people ap...

Read Post 11:28 PM on 25-Aug-2011
 Rallyz
wasn't the whole idea to get away from this blocky text. Possibly, which is why I prefer the one without. However, this last one does echo the original TMX logo which uses block text for the TM and splashy paint for the X. Just realised that th...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem