Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!]
Page: 3 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

Enai seems a little angry? ;)
Moped Racer

As you can see on page 1, it's not such a big deal to fix the cuts using scenery ;)
MTC underway!

Here is a really easy way of fixing the cut, might not look the best but it does the trick.

There are properly easier ways but ill most likely just do this (y)

Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

kamakaze: It looks like you've only blocked one of the cuts. It is still possible to cut on the right side of your picture.
Learner Driver

to prevent cutting with MT is not good, cause the cut is still there; you only have to drive blind, but maybe this is possible for some people having 2 computers.
:p
Moped Racer

Gosaft says:
kamakaze: It looks like you've only blocked one of the cuts. It is still possible to cut on the right side of your picture.

yeah just fixed that (y)
Moped Racer

I will make shadows now during watching F1 and then I send you 3 pictures how to prevent 3 cuts :p
Moped Racer

I've just received a PM about a possible change for this stage regarding the 1000 coppers limit (because you have to fix the cut in addition to your stage). If you all think that you're not able to build your track AND fix the cut with 1000 coppers, we could change that. BUT: There have been lots of tracks so far which used way less than 1000 coppers. So I think there's no problem with keeping the 1000 coppers limit as it says in the rules. To cut a long story short: the coppers limit is kept as it is! :p

edit: This post sounds very democratic in the beginning and very dictatorial in the end 8-|
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

yaay I wanted to post sth before Kekx, but not so short ^^

so do we want to take a new cut fixed map for all or shall everyone try it for himself? cause I think last won't work ^^
Moped Racer

If you want to provide screenshots how to prevent the cuts, then everyone can choose on his own if he wants to use your solution or if he wants to try on his own ;)
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!
Page: 3 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem