Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!]
Page: 7 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

Aw, damnit. No entry from me this week - had hoped to throw my reserve stage up before KekX called it closed, but the password's changed :(

Anyways, good luck, guys!
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

tcq says:
The problem is, that people can copy parts of your section and might create an overall better flowing stage than your one, even though it contains parts (directly copied or took the idea) of your submission.

and the problem with that is?
Quad Bike Racer

...that those who post first end up with a disadvantage.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Only 10 maps, but I guess that's due to the problems with the cuts. I hope you enjoy the trackpack though and I'm looking forward to a great final stage!
MTC underway!

I definetly enjoyed the tracks by Enai and Marius the most! (l)
Moped Racer

love the cut fix enai. wish i hade come up with that idea on mine.
love the trees and the red light (l) you are so artistic sometimes.
definetly the best cut scenery i have ever seen.. (y)

many good ideas gl all....

Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

eyebo (741) says:
...that those who post first end up with a disadvantage.

the same argument can be used for the mtc. :p

so what is actually the reason for it?
Quad Bike Racer

touché
Site Leader

The difference between the MTC and the BASCO here lies not in principle, but in severity. In the BASCO, you only have ten seconds to excel -- and do so within the limits / conditions of the mapmaker before you -- whereas in the MTC, the variation of how you can create a track is far wider. Any inspiration / borrowing that takes place, be it only a certain transition, takes up a far greater percentage of a BASCO stage than of an MTC track, without necessarily being as obvious as having the same percentage of borrowed material in an MTC track.
Moped Racer

So which are the finalists?
Learner Driver
Page: 7 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem