Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!]
Page: 4 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

KekX says:
To cut a long story short: the coppers limit is kept as it is! :p

:cool:
Moped Racer

To make it impossible to turn in CP3 and jump to the end of haenrys part, change the respawn way from CP2-CP3, so that it is only possible in one direction.

This block is necessary, cause you can otherwise drive on that platform, jump down to the offroad and drive to haenry's end. Ofcourse there are more possibilities to prevent the cut, but it's much easier there than on the offroad.

Last but not least: the problem on the offorad:

didn't need much planets for that.
Have fun ;)
Moped Racer

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4353464/s4-haenry-cut-fixed2.Map.Gbx.html

Here two download the cutfixed map. ;)

edit: just changed the link. Found 2 things more; so I validated the track again, but I didn't make shadows again now for this update. Still had to block more on the offroad and I replaced this little hill-tree-block in the end of marti's part with a normal tree block, because you could jump over the walls with that deco-block before. It's not easy to prevent all luck-cuts. Shortly I tried: And I think/hope you can't make a jump from mountain over the walls.
Last edited by Marius 89,
Moped Racer

Hmm... technically changing the respawn road is not allowed, but if the organisers decide this is the new official track then everyone who submitted their track before this point has an invalid track.
Moped Racer

much easier than to put thousands of walls to prevent the jump. Without blockmixxing this is simply ugly. And a respawn route is not the normal way. The normal track isn't changed in any way. If deco is allowed to change, then respawn-route should be allowed as well, especially in that case of a cut; which is easily destroyed then.
Moped Racer

Marius 89 says:
to prevent cutting with MT is not good, cause the cut is still there; you only have to drive blind, but maybe this is possible for some people having 2 computers.
:p

Then i blackout he rest of the track and the player must drive the entire track blind. 8-|
Beetle Racer

can anyone actually give me a picture of where the 2 cuts are
Quad Bike Racer

Exploding Lemon»LT says:
can anyone actually give me a picture of where the 2 cuts are

1 see my replay at the track
2 turnaround at cp 3 and you find it.
Beetle Racer

someone delete my first one.

sometimes i wish hunting cuts should be left till after the track is done >.>
Quad Bike Racer

Exploding Lemon»LT says:
someone delete my first one.

:done:
MTC underway!
Page: 4 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem