Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!]
Page: 9 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

well...the part i dislike doesn't continue the great flow this map had till now. it's just my opinion. that has to be said.

;)
Learner Driver

SPIDER (810) says:
noo,,,, i would hope for a spot i was so happy with my part.

it was the end, wasn´t it ? 8-| Damn it..

Yeah, I thought your part was nice except for the last part...
Learner Driver

Cool to see that my part made it into the finals :)

kruemelyeti (90) says:
Well, I think they just wanted to have 3 finallists to keep it thrilling.
Sorry to say this, but I'm not a fan of tcq's part (don't know which is the one you dislike). The turn right after the cp comes all of a sudden and is a real flowkiller in my opinion, no offense of course! :$

Dunno what you mean but in my opinion it still keeps the flow as it is a full speed slide curve, followed by a noslide section. It's pretty easy, but i think this might be my opinion because i drove it so often during the building phase :$
Moped Racer

maybe I'm just to bad in tech tracks or to stupid to understand they way this turn works, but I always crash there. :d
Moped Racer

If tcq's part wins, I'm sure some good folks will provide a replay to show how it should be driven.

It's really tight, but fun once you get the right line.
Site Leader

A winner for stage 5 is found!

The winner is tcq :gold:

Congrats! tcq was ranked 1st by 4 of the 5 judges in the final voting.

You can watch the full results of the first phase of judging here and those of the final voting here!

For the next (and last!) stage of building, please visit this thread! Deadline for your tracks is Sunday, May 20, 22:00 CET!

Thank you all for your submissions!
MTC underway!

Enai second again. That must be awful! :d
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

kruemelyeti (90) says:
Enai second again. That must be awful! :d

3rd in final voting
Learner Driver

You're right, just watched the voting of the first phase. :d
Moped Racer

haha, I fucked up this stage. The fewest points and disqualified :p Look what I can do the next stage :)
Beetle Racer
Page: 9 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem