Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!]
Page: 10 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

Don't feel bad Nimrod. Kamakaze probably should have been DQ'd too. He also missed fixing the second cut. I forgot to report it to KekX though.

Makes no difference though since he didn't make it into the finals.

Nevermind. I'm crazy. Yours was the only one with the 2nd cut. (brb)

Nimrod says:
Look what I can do the next stage :)

:d gogo stage 6!
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

tcq says:
Dunno what you mean but in my opinion it still keeps the flow as it is a full speed crash curve, followed by a noslide section.

Fixed. Omg so hard... :s
Moped Racer

for next basco - better judges please. not moderators.
Zimmer Racer

congratz tcq ;)

eyebo (741) says:
It's really tight, but fun once you get the right line.

i read that very often during the legendary "hypertransitional islandmaps era". ;)

i managed a few times to get that turn crashfree and it feels really cool when you nailed it BUT for the average MX-User (me!) that spot is going to be very frustrating and it simply doesn't fit to the rest of the map. cause the rest is really easy to drive and still techy. maybe not techy enough for the pros but thats another story....

plese don't feel offended tcq, i respect your work. i just wanted to point out why i don't really like the result of stage 5 !

...anyways, i uploaded stage 6. not 100% happy with the result, but i simply don't have more time this WE. DIABLO III is just too awesome :p
Last edited by holzzitrone,
Learner Driver

Space says:

eyebo and me = moderators
haenry, chuckie, marti = no moderators

;)

MTC underway!

Space says:

Do you actually know what you're saying with your post?

1. You basically say moderators are not able to judge.
2. You - oh so kindly - ask for better judges and therefore belittle their whole work because you don't agree with the results of this stage.

Next time: think before you post.
G-kart Racer

I'm fully in with tmjonas here. Not to mention how little respect for the winner, tcq, you show.

I am neither tcq, nor a moderator, nor even a judge, but I feel almost offended standing on the sidelines.
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

honG says:
congratz tcq ;)

eyebo (741) says:
It's really tight, but fun once you get the right line.

i read that very often during the legendary "hypertransitional islandmaps era". ;)
i managed a few times to get that turn crashfree and it feels really cool when you nailed it BUT for the average MX-User (me!) that spot is going to be very frustrating and it simply doesn't fit to the rest of the map. cause the rest is really easy to drive and still techy. maybe not techy enough for the pros but thats another story....
plese don't feel offended tcq, i respect your work. i just wanted to point out why i don't really like the result of stage 5 !
...anyways, i uploaded stage 6. not 100% happy with the result, but i simply don't have more time this WE. DIABLO III is just too awesome :p

I don't fell offended, because you state what you mean and don't get on with senseless statements without backing them (as some others are doing here). About your comparision with the hypertransitional island maps, i have to agree with you. That was the time when i switched to tech maps, because you are always able to finish them (which isn't the case for transitional and for full speeder).
Furthermore, i know how you feel. Being occupied by D3 a lot this week :d

Enai Siaion says:
tcq says:
Dunno what you mean but in my opinion it still keeps the flow as it is a full speed crash curve, followed by a noslide section.

Fixed. Omg so hard... :s

The beauty of it is, that it gets only hard if you want to do it perfect. No one forces you to not lose throttle once before the turn and than it's a piece of cake.
broadsword says:
I'm fully in with tmjonas here. Not to mention how little respect for the winner, tcq, you show.

I am neither tcq, nor a moderator, nor even a judge, but I feel almost offended standing on the sidelines.

Thx man.
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

yes, you're true with everything you're saying. I often (in many compos) doubt if moderators can properly judge something they're not really experienced in. results of previous stage (not see three cuts? dafuq) prove it in some degree. and yes, i'd like to see better judging (judges?) next time. and what does it do with respect to tcq? I liked his part less than others', I said it. now i'm intolerant bitch? reasons of not liking were already said by other people.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
yes, you're true with everything you're saying. I often (in many compos) doubt if moderators can properly judge something they're not really experienced in. results of previous stage (not see three cuts? dafuq) prove it in some degree. and yes, i'd like to see better judging (judges?) next time. and what does it do with respect to tcq? I liked his part less than others', I said it. now i'm intolerant bitch? reasons of not liking were already said by other people.

I think we can be happy that there are any judges afterall. I mean it's a lot of work to judge all the tracks and what to they get for this? Well, nothing. That's why all judges have my respect for doing this inglorious job, to even call them incompetent is just not fair. Go and judge yourself next time, when you think you can do better, I guess it's much more work than you think, so be happy there are some people, who still are willing to do this job.
Moped Racer
Page: 10 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem