Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!]
Page: 12 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

Space says:
I counted in this thread - 4 more players didn't like that part too...

Yes, I said I don't like it, but I still respect the decision of the judges. Tastes are different and just because it doesn't fit to yours (and mine) this time it's not a reason to become offensive, it won't change anything.
Moped Racer

+1 kruemlyeti...nothing more to add (y)
Learner Driver

tcq part is the hardest in this track and make the track tricky so iam jumping off this contestl. +o(
I can just imagine how tricky that turn is for beginners. :-w
I had one idea do, to put a goal instead of the last cp. =p

basco is fun so i am thinking of starting an own one with some planets. (judge, me) :d

Beetle Racer

Space, you don't give the average player enough credit. They're more resilient than you think.
Site Leader

indeed eyebo, but don't forget, that they are ambitious too :p
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

I just think the track started to suck around halfway in. S4 has no checkpoint for 20 seconds and due to the cut its scenery has been destroyed. S5 has a hairpin from hell that is inappropriate in this track. And I'm not sure if the builder of S3 is entirely happy with the dumb flying concrete rings someone added to his part, making it look bad.

Oh well. Gotta respect the democratic right of the judges to ruin the track. :s
Last edited by Enai Siaion,
Moped Racer

The hairpin is cool, its uniq when you know how to take it, but it change the track from an easy to a hard track, and that is minus in this track. And if you take that turn perfect its a bit tricky at that speed to take the next turn.

I crash there 9 of 10 times :'(
Beetle Racer

enai said it all, thx man.
Zimmer Racer
Page: 12 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem