Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!]
Page: 2 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

Just my luck, losing by one point to a submission that afterwards turns out to have a huge cut in it. :'(

Anyway, let's just say fixing the cut is part of the part 5 challenge and figures into your part 5 score.
Moped Racer

Ok so i managed to squeeze in 3 smooth transitions but its on the verge of being 13 seconds long, is it too long?

My stage 4 was perhaps half a second shorter than this one. Hope I don't have to change it 8-|
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

13 seconds is already a lot more than 10 seconds :p

I've added the following rule for this stage:
IMPORTANT FOR STAGE 5: There are two cuts in the track (read page 1 and look at the screenshots and you'll know). Please fix them before you upload your track for Stage 5 without changing the driving portion of another author's stage!
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

It's probably important to note that you have to fix the cuts without altering the driving portion of another author's stage.
Site Leader

Indeed :$
MTC underway!

KekX says:
13 seconds is already a lot more than 10 seconds :p

Im guessing that's a yes so ill try and change it. :p

I only asked because previously you have said that 12 seconds was ok.
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

Hello judges, I was wondering if it was ok that I've added on more than 1000 C on this stage. My stage was only 948 C before I fixed the cut. But now that I've fixed the cut (in a good way) I've added on 1236 C.

Are the judges OK with this or do I have to take away parts of my scenery to make it less than 1000 C?
Learner Driver

Gosaft says:
Lol, so you guys haven't found the best way to cut it yet? The fastest way is to turn around at the third CP and jump down from the concrete into the goal and with this you finish it in ~36 sec and none for your solutions stops that...

Haha, this one was so obvious. I mean, it's logical to search for cuts if you have a 20 second CP gap ... Maybe in the next BASCO there will be a rule like "put a CP at the beginning and the end of your section" :d

But what i still wonder about is, why no one is complaining about how hard it is to continue the map to the right or straight (as here is now way less space than in the stage 3 version) =p
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

KekX says:

IMPORTANT FOR STAGE 5: There are two cuts in the track (read page 1 and look at the screenshots and you'll know). Please fix them before you upload your track for Stage 5 without changing the driving portion of another author's stage!

must be fixed with scenery? or with MT okay too?
Zimmer Racer

Great show, guys.
"Download the BASCO track, the pride of MX! Oh yeah there's a workaround for a blatant cut trolol"
:@

No.
Replace as much scenery as you want, but do not use the MT solution.
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem