Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!] 
BASCO 2012 - Stage 5 [Results on page 9!]
Page: 6 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

KekX says:
Done :done: You can upload your new track now :)

Thankyou kind sir.

I'm really excited for this stage, at least there is a lot more diversity in my part :cool:
Moped Racer

kamakaze»LT says:
I'm really excited for this stage, at least there is a lot more diversity in my part :cool:

Same here, took me quite some time to figure out my part and decided to add a thrilling tight section. Will be interesting to see how the judges will rate it.
Moped Racer

I was very busy this weekend, so I didn't have much time to get used to the track. Maybe that's why I don't really feel confident with my submission, but let's see what will happpen...
Moped Racer

Btw. one thing which i would like to point out is the following problem.
The BASCO account doesn't allow map download, but if you upload a replay you can download it and see the map. Therefore the BASCO account should either disallow replay upload or replay download.
Moped Racer

This is an issue with the MX KO account too. :p

I'll post a topic about it so Forzyy can read it.
Site Leader

it dont saw any rule about submit your replay.
maybe you can add that to the rules for basco s6 ;)

I dont see any harm in download tracks. (the judges dont go on awards and they dont dl the track before the dl right. ?)

Edit: i have an idea, hide the basco maps so no one see them, problem solved ;)

edit 2 : same with KO :p
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

It´s kind of sad that this stage had so few participants. :(
Learner Driver

SPIDER (750) says:

I dont see any harm in download tracks. (the judges dont go on awards and they dont dl the track before the dl right. ?)

The problem is, that people can copy parts of your section and might create an overall better flowing stage than your one, even though it contains parts (directly copied or took the idea) of your submission.
Moped Racer

tcq says:
SPIDER (750) says:

The problem is, that people can copy parts of your section and might create an overall better flowing stage than your one, even though it contains parts (directly copied or took the idea) of your submission.

didn´t think of that.:$ but..
feel free to copy parts from my tracks.
its boring to copy parts imho, then it dont feel like its my track anymore...if i copy someones part even if its superb.. 8-|

Gosaft says:
It´s kind of sad that this stage had so few participants. :(

10 tracks is not little becouse we almost at final build stage :p
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

got mine uploaded right in time
Moped Racer
Page: 6 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem