Search Results
Read Post 3:53 AM on 04-Oct-2015
 |[X-v]|Slow
Thanks zack, nice to have it right here for the case my old brain forget something. :| ;)

Read Post 3:01 AM on 04-Oct-2015
 ranish

Read Post 2:14 AM on 04-Oct-2015
 broadsword
The MTCs have been hosting really great themes lately, so kudos to you haenry! And for those who are unsure about this challenge -that's precisely why you should try it. I would especially encourage new/average experienced authors to at least buil...

Read Post 10:53 PM on 03-Oct-2015
 haenry
3 October 2015 - 21:30 CEST KO5 Rounds :gold: Voy :silver: Firestorm :bronze: Lars

Read Post 9:39 PM on 03-Oct-2015
 Heku
Never done any MTC tracks... might give this a try ;) picked up on map making again :D

Read Post 5:41 PM on 03-Oct-2015
 qqlele
This is very common mistake. Even i forget to tick that little radio button sometimes.

Read Post 5:16 PM on 03-Oct-2015
 TGYoshi
If you used embeddable items, make sure you enabled embedding (if they're enabled, the items you used will be listed on the trackpage on MX, since nothing is listed, you didn't embed any object). See also: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/2684...

Read Post 5:15 PM on 03-Oct-2015
 KimoOouille
Hello ManiaExchange, This is a moment that I have not post a track, here.. "Low Level" ! Here is my latest creation, with a new stage that I crossed. I set up my first GPS in this track, and I hope you will love it. It's simple, but I think eno...

Read Post 4:38 PM on 03-Oct-2015
 LostGamer
Hi, I tried to upload this track on a server: 91760 The /admin add command worked, but we couldnt play it. My clanmate told me that the following server error appears: "Missing blocks or items" I used items, directely after the start. I...

Read Post 12:27 PM on 03-Oct-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
. :build: :@ :'( yes

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem