Search Results
Read Post 10:32 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 drhugs
Nah i had no chance to win, my track was not noob friendly enough :p i'm even stunned to get in the top5 tbh ^^

Read Post 9:50 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 DMW»UD
uhm i was expeting DrHugs or Baxy on top cuz they made 2 really awesome maps, anyway congratulations Goldwatch ;)

Read Post 9:47 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 Clearvision.wp
Congratulations to the winner! Nice job! (Y) Great MTC as usual, much thanks to you haenry! (Y) Over all happy with my placement! Fredair: Awards and score aren't the same. Also I've noticed that FS maps tend to get more awards than other t...

Read Post 8:16 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 400r_
This theme is pretty interesting actually! Never built for any MTC yet, I should give it a try, despite my (very) limited free time :P And ome question: How big do the jumps have to be? 1 block space? Or 0 blocks but diagonal (so if you imagine a...

Read Post 6:28 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
lol posted twice

Read Post 6:25 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
I can't, my average FS map dont fit into the stadium so i use the 64*64 maps... Im exited to see what spX Seven will build (He's IMO one of thr best FS Mappers and he mostly build transitional) spX Seven - Last Transitional Mapper on MX And ome q...

Read Post 6:21 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
Mhh I can't believe that I'm not in the TOP 5... I thought that I could make it into the top 3 or maybe win it (because my map had 16 awards; the map that won last month had~12) No Stadium MTC map had / has more awards than MTC Eagle airport :/ I...

Read Post 1:02 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 qqlele
Congratulations to the winner and all other participants. This was very interesting theme for me i really enjoyed building map for this mtc. Feedback from the mtc judges is awesome. (L)

Read Post 12:49 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 ranish
Congratulations to the winners! (and the other participants too!) Also, thanks a lot haenry for the organization ;)

Read Post 12:07 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 haenry
http://www.tm-exchange.com/files/public/MTC/banners/mx_mtc_header1.jpg And the winner is... 92301 With a clear lead of 7 points, Goldwatch claimes the first place. Congratulations :award: This one is so easy to drive, but still kind of diverse...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem