Search Results
Read Post 10:23 PM on 29-Sep-2015
 Zack11
Click on the Pictures to make them full size :) Step 1: Add/record a ghost. Watch the ghost and find 2 places that you like (Location 1 and Location 2). Remember the times that these locations are at (write them down if you need to). Step 2 - A...

Read Post 5:24 PM on 29-Sep-2015
 STALKER-SVK
hi all, after very long time I built my first TM2 Stadium track and when I wanted to do mediatracker (intro, ingame and replay) I noticed that the interface is completely different than the one in beta one trigger block is split to 9 blocks (thats...

Read Post 4:22 PM on 29-Sep-2015
 pfm
New preview with 1250 replays with lowest settings ( (BRB) ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLuYYmg9hU& its looking good! if you need more replays of certain routes, let me know

Read Post 3:38 PM on 29-Sep-2015
 FT»lolig
Can't vote.... Problems with my pc... So i'm stuck with phone and ps....

Read Post 3:24 PM on 29-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
Well mine is one of those stadium's obviously :3 your map wasn't easy for me, that one jump killed me so often

Read Post 3:14 PM on 29-Sep-2015
 |[X-v]|Slow
Hmm .... HMMMMMM ;) Well, actually I have no idea how "nekos" cam works and I didn't spend any time in the editor to play around with. Maybe its exactly the trick with "time" but in addition you copy the cam settings from a previous cam into the...

Read Post 2:05 PM on 29-Sep-2015
 SiH
New preview with 1250 replays with lowest settings ( (BRB) ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLuYYmg9hU&

Read Post 10:25 AM on 29-Sep-2015
 drhugs
Well mine is one of those stadium's obviously :3

Read Post 10:11 AM on 29-Sep-2015
 ranish
Actually you were lucky, because I did^^ The long jump made me cry a little bit (OK, a lot...) but I managed it ;) I am a stadium nascar player (and mapper, even if my maps are not on TM for various reasons), so I am used to maps that are easily repe...

Read Post 7:21 AM on 29-Sep-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
Ranig: I bet you couldn't finish my map (You're a valley player?!)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem