Search Results
Read Post 1:08 PM on 02-Oct-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
can we built water / palms /.... outside of the forbidden area? (small scenary so it doensn't look that empty)

Read Post 1:05 PM on 02-Oct-2015
 Baxy
Wow! :O Big surprise for me that I was able to get to the top 3 with my very first MTC map. I really enjoyed building it and I'll definitely participate in some next MTC's. :) Congratulations to Goldwatch and all other participants! (Y)

Read Post 12:51 PM on 02-Oct-2015
 Clearvision.wp
This thread is for sharing undone and potential cuts. If your track is here it doesn't mean that it's a bad track, it's just interesting for cut interested players. If there is enough hard cuts done I could make a video featuring your cut. Some...

Read Post 12:48 PM on 02-Oct-2015
 400r_
Okay thanks for clarifying this point Haenry, can't wait to start playing with the editor :cool:

Read Post 12:40 PM on 02-Oct-2015
 drhugs
Mostly miscalcuation on sd & few counter sensitive spots, like the tube enter at the big jump, it feels like you should go left directly after the landing but you have to wait a bit, nothing major but still some improvement to make :).

Read Post 12:10 PM on 02-Oct-2015
 iHq/fredair.esu
@AR DrHugs: what do you mean with "few mistakes but only if you're very used to fullspeed in stadium."in your vote?

Read Post 11:22 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 haenry
Exactly, you can even drive build two platform blocks on the edge and drive over it ;) I also updated the description to make clear that it does not necessarily need to be a jump in order to travel from one yellow area to the other, but in most c...

Read Post 10:32 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 drhugs
Nah i had no chance to win, my track was not noob friendly enough :p i'm even stunned to get in the top5 tbh ^^

Read Post 9:50 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 DMW»UD
uhm i was expeting DrHugs or Baxy on top cuz they made 2 really awesome maps, anyway congratulations Goldwatch ;)

Read Post 9:47 AM on 02-Oct-2015
 Clearvision.wp
Congratulations to the winner! Nice job! (Y) Great MTC as usual, much thanks to you haenry! (Y) Over all happy with my placement! Fredair: Awards and score aren't the same. Also I've noticed that FS maps tend to get more awards than other t...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem