Location: Home  Community Forums  General  ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News 
ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News
Page: 3 of 26
Locked  0 Observer

/offtopic: there will be new Canyon blocks!!!
Zimmer Racer

Live stream: http://www.dailymotion.com/eswc#videoId=xhouu5p. Hylis will be presenting ShootMania soon!
Deep fried

I hope someone will be recording.
Site Leader

Best I could do (mind the water marks, they wouldn't go away ...):

The video stopped streaming during the last few moments of the premier. I'm not sure if there was more to it either. :s
Last edited by Forzyy,
Deep fried

:o

Reminds me very much of Rally. Those first two pictures are kinda interesting... are they from the player's perspective somehow?
Last edited by Phil,
Old Age Caravanner

They are, as well as the last one. :)
Deep fried

fastforza, did you seen the moment where hylis selected the mood ? i saw 7 icons but i didn't have the time to see what it was :(
Learner Driver

Space says:
/offtopic: there will be new Canyon blocks!!!

oohh.. do you have proof? :d

nice pics Forzyy... was there any third-person-view of the character that you could find?
Last edited by Jet777,
Moped Racer

peteypablo7 says:
Not much is known about the game for now, but Nadeo have stated some things about the gameplay that makes Shootmania completely different from other FPS-games. For one thing, the game's main weapon is a rocket laucher, which is highly unusual in games in the FPS-genre.

<3

I really hope this means the game is inspired by old death match games like Quake, UT or Tribes. There aren't many fast paced FPS games being developed anymore (the only one I can think of is Tribes Ascend), and I'd love Nadeo to make some sort of revival happening.
Learner Driver

@sadhik: there was smth like normal moods and moods with Stormy added, like DayStormy, NightStormy and so. maybe there will be storm? :d

@jet: taken from here:
Hylis says:
We are also working on some new blocs for Canyon. We could have improved the current collection here or there, but we have chosed to focus on one set of blocs in an already existing theme. So, it will be less interesting for combinations but should bring something to the feelings divertity of the environment.

about third-person-view - there wasn't anything like this.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer
Page: 3 of 26 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem