Location: Home  Community Forums  General  ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News 
ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News
Page: 5 of 26
Locked  0 Observer

Thanks for the clarification Hylis! :)
Site Leader

cool, Nadeo came to visit us :d
Well, hylis, if you do decide to add stormy weather then I firmly support the idea ^^
Moped Racer

i have been waiting years to see that moving footage! (l) It looks so amazing. if moods can be exchanged between canyon and storm do you think enviromix will be possible one day? Shootmania: Canyon :p Trackmania: Storm :p
Beetle Racer

I was looking at the similarities of the editor, and I'm going to say probably 8-|
Sports Saloon Racer

Hope there is stairs you can climb on the hills. Would be boring to be low ground/medium ground, but to be honest it looks pretty addective. Hope nadeo will make bots for SM like in cs1.6 and source :)
Quad Bike Racer
Back in action!

Hitchy says:
Hope there is stairs you can climb on the hills.

That was a cool idea but i think they have stairs already but a rope ladder would bee cool, or maybe a portable "rope ladder" that you can throw up on a cliff and climb up. ^^

so if we buy all sm qm can we build tracks in them and drive on them ? or is it only the 3 env that work for tm2.
crazy rpg tracks in that scenario..

edit: also on youtube but the 2 first minutes is nice dont miss it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whc4q1RjChI
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Oh man... Now I really can't wait.

If anyone knows someone who can get me on the closed beta team then put in a good word for me - I'm itching for some action and a change of scenery from TF2 and Metal Drift, and I'm willing to make the commitment to beta testing!
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 5 of 26 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem