Location: Home  Community Forums  General  ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News 
ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News
Page: 6 of 26
Locked  0 Observer

SPIDER says:

so if we buy all sm qm can we build tracks in them and drive on them ? or is it only the 3 env that work for tm2.

Um. You don't "drive" and FPS or RPG, do you? And TM2 stands for TrackMania 2, SM and QM are different games. All to be integrated in the ManiaPlanet system though.
Back in action!

Ville says:
SPIDER says:

so if we buy all sm qm can we build tracks in them and drive on them ? or is it only the 3 env that work for tm2.

Um. You don't "drive" and FPS or RPG, do you? And TM2 stands for TrackMania 2, SM and QM are different games. All to be integrated in the ManiaPlanet system though.

I think he's asking if the environments will be interchangeable (like building an SM map in Canyon or a TM2 track in storm).
Rise from the ashes!

Yeah, I'm a nerd. 8-|

Large
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

eyebo says:
Yeah, I'm a nerd. 8-|

Saves me from saying it (brb)

great work, eyebo (y)
Sports Saloon Racer

Windows 3.1 says:
I think he's asking if the environments will be interchangeable (like building an SM map in Canyon or a TM2 track in storm).

yep (y) becouse its the same editor and qm sm and tm2 is something together, anyway that was my first tought when i saw the trailer with all games in and they mixed them together somehow.
Beetle Racer

I missed some blocks! I'll be updating it. :p

Edit: Okay, it's updated.

I've also made a Gallery of 61 stills extracted from the presentation. They're taken from the 720p mp4 from dailymotion.

And here's an edited video showing only the sections of video of the player's view.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

@ eyebo: you missed some blocks again it says page 1 of 2 right in the top right corner ;) (1/2)
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

page 1 is all that was shown in the video. It was only for one twenty-fifth of a second, so you're lucky I even caught that. ;)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Wow :) nice one Eyebo

I must warn now that only rare blocs of this list will probably be in the final release ^_^ There is many blocs here, but I don't expect us to start with many with Storm. We still have to see how players will use them a lot. Even if I did tens of maps, it is difficult to guess all the way to 10Ks of them.

There are many experimental blocs as well.

I am so looking forward to the release and to see what mappers will do. The possibilities are wide in my oppinion. We will see :)
Learner Driver

@Hylis cant you post some hd screen from the game ? (l)
Beetle Racer
Page: 6 of 26 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem