Location: Home  Community Forums  General  ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News 
ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News
Page: 4 of 26
Locked  0 Observer

And a video from oliverde8:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWo5S5ZxMXI

He posted it here (you can read what he says about his recording there):
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?p=79216#p79216
Site Leader

why did I miss this until now? :o Looks amazing <3
· · · – – – · · ·

-Lr-SadHik says:
fastforza, did you seen the moment where hylis selected the mood ? i saw 7 icons but i didn't have the time to see what it was :(

I may have missed it. I had to use print screen because ScreenGrab wasn't working. :p

Space says:
about third-person-view - there wasn't anything like this.

Indeed there wasn't. But don't think for a second that it's just an FPS. I bet Nadeo will add alternate views. (y)
Deep fried

From what I can see from the physics, I think this pace of gameplay could be just right (y) (I was expecting something faster like Quake, but then again the detail of these blocks can be crucial towards gameplay)

I'm also pretty surprised at how 'non-blocky' and moreso 'aesthetically pleasing' that first map looked. The grid size in the editor being smaller definitely helps :d
Old Age Caravanner

i am especially pleased to see the amount of zoom of the editor. My biggest concern was the "place 14 prefab buildings and your map is done"..
(although eventually this will of course be the case when you save block collections as new blocks, but still they remain your buildings)
loves Foolspeed

I've heard the extra moods are going to be weather-related (day/thunderstorm, night/thunderstorm, etc.)
Moped Racer

the name and number of moods should avoid to be taken into consideration. Those are tests we do and some moods are imported from Canyon to test the reaction of light on some materials, but are not planned to be used. I would bet on 4 moods for Storm as well as Canyon.
Learner Driver

so no real storms? :( btw, welcome on MX forums :d
Zimmer Racer
Page: 4 of 26 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem