Location: Home  Community Forums  General  ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News 
ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News
Page: 12 of 26
Locked  0 Observer

Ahh, the poor translations. I hope by semester they mean quarter. That's exciting, but they would have had to start testing it already to release in the first quarter, which ends March 31. I'll try not to read too much into what I don't understand :p
Sports Saloon Racer

The information about SM will be in Canard PC issue #249

Hylis reported on ManiaPlanet forums that Canard PC spent nearly two days at Nadeo's studio so they could make the article as detailed as possible.
Site Leader

@Bucky: semester means semester. e.g., the first semester ranges from the 1st of january to the 30th of june, and the second semester ranges from the 1st of july to the 31st of december...

That means shootmania will probably come out right before the summer holidays (for those who have them) and valley will (and that's a pure guess) probably be released around Christmas. But as I said, that's pure guessing ;)
Moped Racer

check this out!

http://www.shootmania.com/
Beetle Racer

Awesome Banjee! (y)

And the cover of Canard PC:

(Large)

SiH says the cover says, "ShootMania, the arena of the ball: The creators of trackmania attack the FPS".

We await an English translation of the article.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

tcq found multiple news sites talking about a open-beta for Shootmania in the following months...

PC Games:
"Eine Open-Beta für Shootmania: Storm ist für die kommenden Monate geplant. Noch mehr Details, Screenshots oder gar ein Video ließ Ubisoft bislang nicht vom Stapel."

videogamer.com:
"A ShootMania Storm open beta is scheduled for the coming months."
Site Leader

Eurogamer posted an article with this poster:

(3007x4134)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Incgamers has an article as well now.
Site Leader

4 posts in a row? |: all articles are the same btw.
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
4 posts in a row? |: all articles are the same btw.

That's because they're all reporting on what the press release said. (not sure where to find that)
We'll know more in-depth stuff when the Canard PC article is translated.
Site Leader
Page: 12 of 26 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem