Location: Home  Community Forums  General  ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News 
ShootMania: Storm - Discussion & News
Page: 11 of 26
Locked  0 Observer

The graphics look pretty. I am no fan of FPS games but I'm sure people will like it :$
Last edited by smok3y,
Old Age Caravanner

NEW VIDEO!

HP Event with ShootMania world premiere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLLBUAGX-iU&

And they've added more photos to the tmactu post:
http://tm-actu.com/news-1027-p2-shootmania-storm-preview
Site Leader

The projectiles move fairly slow for things resembling bullets. Maybe it was a different, more powerful weapon, maybe all projectiles are slowed a bit. We'll se ;)

Thanks for posting the update, eyebo!
Sports Saloon Racer

HAHA that looks fun. ^^
specialy enjoy when they was at the cage and run back and forth a little comedy sequence there. ^^
at. 2:36
Beetle Racer

Some news will come out tomorrow in Canard PC (a french magazine).
Site Leader

this will be the first shooter I really play, because you can build stuff. I just play games where you can build stuff 8-|
Beetle Racer

I hope for some cool information in all the magazines.
But honestly, I am more excited about updates for trackmania than shootmania itself. Of course I'll buy Shootmania and give it a try, as I'm interested in how it'll really work out.
I never really got familiar with the shooter-stuff. Maybe shootmania will change that, maybe not. I'll have to see.
But still, Trackmania remains as my favorite game! :)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

We may receive some news about ManiaPlanet 2.0 as well. Stay tuned. ;)
Site Leader

Wait a minute ... MP 2.0? How long did it take them to go from TM1 to TM2? Then again, I guess I just forgot that ManiaPlanet is really just the way to access TM2, SM and QM. A major client update might fix a lot of the bugs that have been lurking, save the ingame mishaps.
Sports Saloon Racer

It's been rumored by people close to Nadeo that Stunt mode will come with ManiaPlanet 2.0.

Hylis himself said that ManiaPlanet 2.0 will introduce something called "title packs", although there has been no further information about what those packs are about. We do know that Nadeo is referring to each "environment" as a separate "title" though. And we also know that Hylis announced in their blog that additional blocks for Canyon would be coming at some point.

I would personally guess that ManiaPlanet 2.0 will also introduce the way to switch between titles/environments (instead of launching directly into Canyon as we do now), but time will tell.

Recently Cerovan said that SM Storm would most likely come in "first semester" of 2012, and TM2 Valley would come in "second semester". That's not very specific, but gives us some idea to the timeframe we're looking at for the new environments.

All of that above is from the ManiaPlanet forums, not the magazine.

Hopefully the magazine gives us something new to talk about. ;)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 11 of 26 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem